Organize IT recap for 29th February 2008
- It’s interview central at the moment. Firstly Zen Habits has an exclusive interview with Stephen Covey of 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People fame. Next Web Worker Daily has an equally impressive thee part discussion with David Allen, who you will no doubt know as the man behind Getting Things Done. Both links will make for fascinating reading.
- It’s all the rage in the business world nowadays to do more with less. That’s all well and good until you find yourself having to serve five impatient customers at once or trying to juggle between an handful of high priority projects at the same time. I’m seeing ripples of discontent towards this attitude at the moment and aÂ lot is being written dismissing it. Lifehack.org has one such article worthÂ checking out. What are your thoughts on currentÂ business trends?Â
- 7P Productions has a very good primer on Getting Things Done. In a recent post asking what readers disliked about GTD, many of you commented on its complexity and how difficult it was to implement it, so posts like this that distill GTD down are always very useful.
- Organize IT Recap 29th July 2007
- Organize IT Recap 29th Sep 2007
- Organize IT Recap 25th Jan 2008
- Organize IT Recap 08th Feb 2008
- Organize IT Recap 18th Jan 2008
Original post here: James